The TDM 2D-Graphic Editor can be used to easily create and edit DXF tool graphics with ease. The 2D-Graphic Editor can be integrated into TDM as an additional module and ensures simple and reliable working in the familiar TDM environment.
- The software makes the precise setting of the zero point for correct tool assembly possible
- TDM-specific functions: Setting max. XS dimension, setting max. YS dimension, setting max. diameter dimension, various viewing modes (tool assembly, item), fast and direct displays, setting and drawing BMG-specific layers, measuring system conversion (metric/imperial)
- Functions for tool contour editing (as of TDM 2018, requires TDM Tool Contour Generator module), such as generating and closing contours
- The Editor can adjust non-graphic elements, such as block references, in the drawing
- Line color, thickness, type, etc. can be flexibly adjusted
- Among others, the TDM 2D-Graphic Editor offers functions for drawing: Line, polyline, dimensioning, circle, shading, text
- Further functions include the following: Properties manager, object snap, grips, mirror, rotate, crop, break, stretch
- Time saving: The TDM 2D-Graphic Editor makes it easy to edit tool graphics. Users access the Editor within the TDM application. This eliminates the need for time-consuming switching to a different CAD system.
- Optimized process: Convenient TDM-specific functions for 2D graphics as per the BMG standard/DIN 69874
- Intuitive operation: Data and graphics can be conveniently entered in TDM. Intuitive operation thanks to usage of standard CAD functions.