EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
- Ideal partner for self independent markings of heavy, bulky and stationary work pieces on site- Very space-saving and handy by compact construction and ergonomic design- High speed marking due to latest control technologies- Low moving masses due to compact design- Solid mechanics with high quality, double guided linear guides in x- and y-direction- Perfect power transmission into the material to be marked- High repeat accuracy- Extremely precise and warp-free marking result- 2D-marking (option)- Can be used in any position- Good price performance ratio- Available marking areas:MV5 M50/25: 50 x 25 mm (x/y)MV5 M50/45: 50 x 45 mm (x/y)MV5 M80/25: 80 x 25 mm (x/y)MV5 M80/45: 80 x 45 mm (x/y)MV5 M120/25: 120 x 25 mm (x/y)MV5 M120/45: 120 x 45 mm (x/y)
The mobile dot peen marker FlyMarker® mini 120/45 is already the fifth generation from the product group FlyMarker®.
The long-term experience in manufacturing ...
The already fourth generation of the mobile dot peen marker can be described as a new milestone in the history of the battery operated hand-held marking units.
- Compact dot peen marker with integrated control unit - no external central control unit is necessary
- Electromagnetic driven marking pin - therefore no compressed ...
- Marking area (x/y) 80 x 50 mm
- New scribe marking head developed due to years of experience
- Tailor-made markinghead for the integration in automatic production ...
- Easy Integration in production and assembling lines
- Rapid marking speed for shortest cycle times
- Low moving masses due to compact design
- Solid mechanics ...