EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
The V line is all about:- Vertical machining- Suitable for tilting operation- Processing of different materials- Machining of workpieces with varying geometries- Use in small and large-scale production- Short duration until reaching the stable Tool Centre Point (TCP)- As an option, can be supplied with clamps for turning operations- Option to measure the axial shaft displacement
- Very compact design
- High dynamic for fast motion
- Optimized cogging torque designed for minimum power ripple
- Nominal force (Fn) up to 10,000 N
- Max. speed ...
- Energy-efficient motors with top power density and degree of efficiency
- Production at competitive prices for the global market
- Standard motors with minimized ...
All advantages of the modular system
at a glance
- The most suitable COOLMOTION® motor for your individual needs:
With very high torque, very high speed or high-compact ...
- 5-axis simultaneous processing with direct drive
- Precision stops and defined tilting axis height:
- Simple adjustment in the machine tool
- Modular ...