EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
- Compact dot peen marker with integrated control unit - no external central control unit is necessary- Electromagnetic driven marking pin - therefore no compressed air supply is necessary- Compact design and low weight of only approx. 3.2 kg- Big marking area of 65 x 30 mm in a low volume- Communication with SPS optional via function block- Fast function check via 6 status LEDs on the marking head- Perfect for the integration in test facilities- Solid mechanics with high quality, double guided linear guides in x- and y-direction- Data-Matrix-Code marking (optional)- High repeat accuracy when marking nearly any metals and plastics- Can be used in any position- Extremely precise and warp-free marking result- Very good price-performance ratio- Marking area of the dot peen marker: 65 x 30 mm (x/y)
The mobile dot peen marker FlyMarker® mini 120/45 is already the fifth generation from the product group FlyMarker®.
The long-term experience in manufacturing ...
The already fourth generation of the mobile dot peen marker can be described as a new milestone in the history of the battery operated hand-held marking units.
- Marking area (x/y) 80 x 50 mm
- New scribe marking head developed due to years of experience
- Tailor-made markinghead for the integration in automatic production ...
- Easy Integration in production and assembling lines
- Rapid marking speed for shortest cycle times
- Low moving masses due to compact design
- Solid mechanics ...
- Ideal partner for self independent markings of heavy, bulky and stationary work pieces on site
- Very space-saving and handy by compact construction and ergonomic ...