EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
- Marking area (x/y) 80 x 50 mm- New scribe marking head developed due to years of experience- Tailor-made markinghead for the integration in automatic production lines- Compact and weight-optimized construction of the scribe marker enables a space-saving installation in a production line and the installation on small industrial robots- Very stiff and long-lasting due to double guided linear guides and the use of precise ball screws- Precise marking of twodimensional Data Matrix Codes- Highly reliable marking system- Installation in any position- Stepless adjustment of the marking force of the scribe marker through to a pressure regulator- Maintenance free mechanics and tools- Protection cover against dirt
The mobile dot peen marker FlyMarker® mini 120/45 is already the fifth generation from the product group FlyMarker®.
The long-term experience in manufacturing ...
The already fourth generation of the mobile dot peen marker can be described as a new milestone in the history of the battery operated hand-held marking units.
- Compact dot peen marker with integrated control unit - no external central control unit is necessary
- Electromagnetic driven marking pin - therefore no compressed ...
- Easy Integration in production and assembling lines
- Rapid marking speed for shortest cycle times
- Low moving masses due to compact design
- Solid mechanics ...
- Ideal partner for self independent markings of heavy, bulky and stationary work pieces on site
- Very space-saving and handy by compact construction and ergonomic ...