EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
All advantages of the modular system at a glance- The most suitable COOLMOTION® motor for your individual needs: With very high torque, very high speed or high-compact design- Various bearing lubrication systems available- Hydraulic release unit- High flexibility: KESSLER rotary union for the media: lubricant, dry operation, compressed air, MQL capability- Process reliability due to extensive sensory system- Process reliability due to extensive sensory system- Analogue tool clamping status monitoring- Hydraulic clamping for turning operations available- High power density due to very compact, spacesaving design and light weight- Reduction of TCO (Total Costs of Ownership) due to the rapid change of the rotor exchange group (KESSLER QCC)- HSK and Capto tool interfaces- High degree of operational safety thanks to LEDs due to optimal illumination of the tool intervention- Robust: Designed for high load forces in the machining process
- Very compact design
- High dynamic for fast motion
- Optimized cogging torque designed for minimum power ripple
- Nominal force (Fn) up to 10,000 N
- Max. speed ...
- Energy-efficient motors with top power density and degree of efficiency
- Production at competitive prices for the global market
- Standard motors with minimized ...
- 5-axis simultaneous processing with direct drive
- Precision stops and defined tilting axis height:
- Simple adjustment in the machine tool
- Modular ...
The V line is all about:
- Vertical machining
- Suitable for tilting operation
- Processing of different materials
- Machining of workpieces with varying geometries