EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
• designed for various tool interfaces, e.g. HSK, SK, collet chuck slot and short taper• equipped with manual or automatic clamping system• permanent grease lubrication or oil-air lubrication
• belt-driven grinding spindles with a length of up to 1800 mm, and an outer diameter of 32 to 600 mm
• high-frequency grinding spindles with integrated motor
• equipped with sensor for section detection
• for absorption of particularly high radial loads
• stability of balancing quality
• reliably fulfils the most stringent precision requirements
• current-insulated bearings in a hybrid design, or with coated rings
• Cronidur bearings
• Precision angular contact ball bearings up to P2S (ABEC9) in the standard ...
• are made of ceramic in rolling elements and rings, and are characterised by a particularly large pressure range and temperature range of -250°C to +1000°C
• Bearings ...
• are particularly applicable in scenarios involving machine tool building, as well as scenarios in which the bearing is subject to the most stringent requirements ...
• are two-rowed bearings with two tracks on the inner ring, and one common spherical track in the outer ring
• specially produced for bearing-related scenarios ...
- are produced in single-row, two-rowed, multiple-rowed and fully-frictional versions, with a large radial load-bearing capacity
- The rolling elements of cylindrical ...