EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
The already fourth generation of the mobile dot peen marker can be described as a new milestone in the history of the battery operated hand-held marking units. The new FlyMarker® mini builds on the strengths of the proven previous models and convinces with its light weight and its compact design as well as also due its unique introduction price. - Weights only 2.4 kg- Marking area of 65 x 30 can be used completely- Break-resistant housing out of glass fibre reinforced plastic- Software is self-explanatory and intuitively to operate- High-resolution LC-display- Self-sufficient work due to a powerful Lithium-Ion-Batteries (2 are in standard scope of supply)- Numeric keys are integrated directly in the keyboard - Dirt-resistant and easy to operate keypad- Second handle allows an ergonomic two-hand operation and can be dismounted easily if there is less space- Practical carrying case for the complete standard scope of supply- Marking force can be adjusted individually to the material to be marked and to the needed marking depth- Characters, numbers, test symbols, logos and Data Matrix Codes can be marked- Several hundreds of marking files, fonts and logos can be stored in the internal memory- Integrated USB-interfaces enable a fast data transfer and can also be used for the operation of optional accessoires
The mobile dot peen marker FlyMarker® mini 120/45 is already the fifth generation from the product group FlyMarker®.
The long-term experience in manufacturing ...
- Compact dot peen marker with integrated control unit - no external central control unit is necessary
- Electromagnetic driven marking pin - therefore no compressed ...
- Marking area (x/y) 80 x 50 mm
- New scribe marking head developed due to years of experience
- Tailor-made markinghead for the integration in automatic production ...
- Easy Integration in production and assembling lines
- Rapid marking speed for shortest cycle times
- Low moving masses due to compact design
- Solid mechanics ...
- Ideal partner for self independent markings of heavy, bulky and stationary work pieces on site
- Very space-saving and handy by compact construction and ergonomic ...