EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
A backlash-free safety brake for profiled rail guidesWithin the scope of the NCplus project, mayr® power transmission have developed the safety brake e ROBA®-guidestop for the backlash-free clamping of tool axes during the running process. This innovative brake concept provides maximum safety, and increases the process precision and machining capacity. It also relieves the linear guides and ball screw spindle.
The load disconnecting safe-guard for high torques
• Residual torque-free disconnection on overload
• High switch-on and repetitive accuracies
• Can be integrated ...
the consistent-torque continuous slip clutch with magnetic hysteresis principle
• Precise torque limitation
• Contactless torque transmission
• Wear-resistant and ...
Permanent magnet motors and servo motors
• Extremely quiet running due to low torque ripple content and high speed consistency
• Custom-designed for your application
The backlash-free, load disconnecting torque limiting clutch
• Instant separation on overload
• Permanent backlash-free torque transmission
• Readable torque adjustment ...
• Excellent misalignment capability (compensation of shaft misalignments)
• Minimum mass moment of inertia
• High torsional rigidity
• High availability due to flexible ...
• Secure holding of the axis in any position, even with de-installed servomotor, for example during machine maintenance
• The perfect brake system for vertical axes ...
Dynamic safety brake
• Reliable dynamic braking
• Tested acc. Trade Association test regulation
• TÜV certified
• Can be mounted onto standard cylinder acc. ISO ...
EAS®-HSC / EAS®-HSE
High-speed safety clutches
Test stand applications place highest demands on torque-limiting safety clutches, which quickly overstrain the standard ...
Accurate limitation of tensile and pressure forces
• Reliable limitation of forces with high accuracy
• Backlash-free force transmission with high axial rigidity
• Very high performance density
• Very high, consistent torsional rigidity
• The full nominal torque can be transmitted, even in case of misalignments and alternating ...
Torque limiting clutch integrated into IEC and NEMA housings
• Backlash-free torque limiting clutch
• Integrated limit switch
• Ratchetting, synchronous and overload ...
• Torsionally flexible
• Plug-in type, suitable for blind assembly
• Nominal torque: 4 up to 1040 Nm
The torque-measuring machine element
The torque-measuring shaft coupling ROBA®
The robust, cost-effective motor brake
• Maintenance-free ( no re-adjustments necessary)
• Easy installation
• Completely enclosed brake housing in Protection IP ...
Safety brake for servomotors
• Extremely low mass moment of inertia
• Easy and safe installation without complicated and time-consuming adjustment work
• Resistant ...
Electromagnetic, energise to engage pole face brakes
• Exact positioning over the entire service lifetime
• Safe function up to wear limit
• High braking torque ...
Electromagnetic, energise to engaged pole face clutches
• Consistent switching behaviour over the entire service lifetime
• High torque security due to optimised ...
The quietest safety brake for elevator and stage drives
• Dual-circuit brake as redundant brake system with very short constructional length
• Installation of microswitches ...
• Robust and reliable
• Easy installation and handling
• Suitable for high friction work and high torques