The Engineering Center Unimatic is one of the leading Russian suppliers of advanced technologies in the field of engineering and implements complex technological projects, including automation of production management.
The strategic partner of Unimatic is one of the world's leading manufacturers of metalworking machines - the Austrian company EMCO.
One of the directions of Unimatic is the development of educational and career guidance projects that allow us to create the future human potential of engineering enterprises.
At the exhibition, the Unimatic Ltd. presents innovative developments in the field of educational and vocational guidance:
The educational complex "Junior" for students of schools, colleges and universities, which includes CNC turning and milling mini-machines. This product is aimed at vocational guidance of students in engineering specialties and allows you to:
- get basic skills on modern CNC turning and milling machines;
- get acquainted with the principles of operation of the main components of CNC turning and milling machines;
- in an accessible way, obtain a wide range of initial technical knowledge;
- to study the field of industrial application of turning and milling machines.
The production and training kit "Transformer 3 in 1", which allows students to:
- Learn the basics of designing and assembling CNC machines;
- Familiarize yourself with the principles of constructing CNC control systems, as well as the principles of operation of the electromechanical components of the machine;
- Get skills in writing control commands for CNC;
- Learn the basics of programming.
The Transformer 3 in 1 kit includes a specialized workplace with the necessary set of components and equipment and allows you to assemble from a set of universal units and parts: a CNC vertical milling machine, a CNC lathe and a drilling machine.
You can familiarize yourself with current innovative products at our stand No. D58 in pavilion 17.