EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
• belt-driven grinding spindles with a length of up to 1800 mm, and an outer diameter of 32 to 600 mm
• high-frequency grinding spindles with integrated motor
• equipped with sensor for section detection
• for absorption of particularly high radial loads
• stability of balancing quality
• reliably fulfils the most stringent precision requirements
• designed for various tool interfaces, e.g. HSK, SK, collet chuck slot and short taper
• equipped with manual or automatic clamping system
• permanent grease lubrication or oil-air lubrication
• current-insulated bearings in a hybrid design, or with coated rings
• Cronidur bearings
• Precision angular contact ball bearings up to P2S (ABEC9) in the standard ...
• are made of ceramic in rolling elements and rings, and are characterised by a particularly large pressure range and temperature range of -250°C to +1000°C
• Bearings ...
• are particularly applicable in scenarios involving machine tool building, as well as scenarios in which the bearing is subject to the most stringent requirements ...
• are two-rowed bearings with two tracks on the inner ring, and one common spherical track in the outer ring
• specially produced for bearing-related scenarios ...
- are produced in single-row, two-rowed, multiple-rowed and fully-frictional versions, with a large radial load-bearing capacity
- The rolling elements of cylindrical ...
‘At the centre of motion’ – When it comes to manufacturing spindles and ball bearings, this is the motto that has guided Spindel- und Lagerungstechnik Fraureuth GmbH (SLF) since 1993. In this regard, we are successfully carrying forward a multi-year tradition that began in 1943 in the domain of constructing and manufacturing spindle units and ball bearings. Our motto isn’t just reflected in the product itself; it also relates to all the other activities of SLF. A special focus is placed on employees, clients, quality and the environment. This explains why recent years have seen our employee headcount increase from an initial level of 29 to the current level of more than 300. Our client base also boasts a wide spectrum that covers the domains of machine construction, drive technology, electric motors, aviation and space travel. We are always being subjected to new quality standards. In order to comply with these standards, we keep investing in new systems and production technologies every year, so that we will be able to take the legendary reputation of the phrase ‘MADE IN GERMANY’ to new heights. Furthermore, we are also certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001, which in turn means that we fulfil all quality standards. With regard to these aspects, the environment is always a factor that we take into consideration. We are constantly endeavouring to decrease the environmental loads emanating from our production facility in a stepwise manner. Our integrated energy management system that is in line with DIN EN ISO 50001 represents another milestone in this direction.