JUNG Hebe- und Transporttechnik GmbH was founded in 1972 by Karl-Heinz Jung. The company grew continuously and in 1982 we moved into our first company-owned building with approx. 300m² in Waiblingen-Beinstein. The premises were then expanded in two stages in 1986 and 1993 respectively. Finally, in 2001 we added an additional production hall, enlarging the total production area to 1500 m².
In 2009 we took the next step and erected a new building, allowing us to bring the shipping area, finished product warehouse and the final assembly under one roof and thus optimise the production processes.
As a result, we are able to handle customer orders quicker and with higher flexibility. Due to our warehousing system and optimized processes, most orders that reach us before 11 a.m. can be shipped at the same day.