HPTec GmbH is an internationally oriented, medium-sized company that develops, produces and markets micro drilling and micro milling tools made of tungsten carbide worldwide.
HPTec produces tools in the diameter range 0.05 - 7.00 mm on approximately 15,000 square meters. Machines of the latest technology are used in all production locations.
Made by HPTec - worldwide.
Your demand for quality is our obligation.
HPTec... more than a technology center
The HPTec Technology Centers are available to our customers worldwide. Highly qualified application engineers work here:
- New tool developments
- new geometries for drilling and milling tools
- Process optimization for customers
- Parameter recommendations for new materials
- Coatings (PVD, CVD)
- carbide tests
- Base material tests
- Development of tools for new applications
- Special tools, tailored to your needs
- Premium sharpening of our HPTec tools
- Tool management systems to simplify your tool logistics
- Competent advice / support from our application technology department
- ... learn more about us and our tools!
translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator