HOFMANN Mess- und Teiltechnik can look back on a long tradition.
Founded in 1947 by Mr. Dionys Hofmann senior, the former company Dionys Hofmann was engaged in the production of knife grinding machines and balancing machines. In 1948 the production of partial machines was added. After the Second World War the company moved to Onstmettingen. There the production of precision dividing heads and rotary tables was started.
The company branch Kreisteiltechnik was bought out in 1993 as an independent company and newly founded as Hofmann Mess- und Teiltechnik. In 2001 the company moved to a new production and administration building in Grosselfingen. At the end of 2009, HOFMANN Mess- und Teiltechnik became part of Werkzeugsysteme Müller GmbH, based in Pliezhausen near Reutlingen in Baden-Württemberg, south of Stuttgart.
HOFMANN Mess- und Teiltechnik is a sought-after partner of well-known manufacturers of machine tools and machining centers for metalworking. All important components of HOFMANN products for graduations and rotary movements are manufactured in modern production facilities.
We offer our customers solutions tailored precisely to their requirements that cannot be realized with standard solutions from other manufacturers. In addition to indexing devices and rotary tables, our portfolio also includes a wide range of matching accessories, such as tailstocks and counter-holders for supporting long workpieces. The focus is always on close dialogue with the customer in order to provide them with an optimum solution for the respective application.
translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator