EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
- Pre-grinding and finish grinding of main and pin bearings
- Machining with CBN grinding wheels in one setup
- grinding wheel max. Ø 600 mm
- 500 pcs./day in 3-shift operation
Translated with DeepL
Double-head external cylindrical grinding machine for shaft production
(Double Cycle Complete C/CBN)
Shaft machining in one clamping operation
Double-head external ...
- main bearing
- Cam and pump impeller
- Optimum range of application for the cam shape of a camshaft - Auto & LKW
- Hydrostatic guidance and linear ...
GST develops highly productive standard & special grinding machines for a wide variety of grinding processes, very flexible with regard to the requirements of our ...
GST develops a wide variety of highly productive machines for the standard grinding of gear components, very flexible
from leading manufacturers already in the market.
GST develops a wide range of highly productive machines for the standard grinding of rotor shafts, very flexible with regard to customer requirements, already in ...
GST develops a wide range of highly productive machines for the standard grinding of engine components, with complete flexibility to meet customer requirements. ...
- Automatic process measurement incl. roundness compensation
- Center drive for workpiece driving at controlled speed
- Complete machining in 1 set-up
- Self-centering ...
Founded in 1992 by employees of the former company EHM (Elb-Heid-MSO) in Stockerau near Vienna our company’s first orders concerned repair and overhaul work in nearby automobile factories.GST have established themselves as an internationally recognized company, with the manufacture of individual cylindrical grinders, with the deployment of complete processing solutions and innovative machine concepts for the production of transmission shafts, crankshafts and camshafts.For more than two decades GST has been a strong partner for technology and service in the world of automobile industry and machine tool manufacture. The company is based in Sierndorf, not far from Vienna in the middle of the Weinviertel, Austria’s largest wine growing area..