The development of EMCO Magdeburg GmbH is marked by more than 100 years of history.Founded in 1892, EMCO Magdeburg GmbH, formerly Magdeburg Werkzeugmaschinen AG, benefits from the company’s long-standing manufacturing tradition. Over the last century, which was particularly marked by German political history, the ownership structure of the company has undergone regular changes.
Since 2003, the company has belonged to the EMCO Group and has completely reorganized its production area, specializing in manufacturing complete precision systems that are sent directly to suppliers’ assembly lines in a production-ready state. In making these changes, the company has set a decisive course for the future.After launching the VT 250 CNC lathe in 2010, EMCO Magdeburg GmbH and the company headquarters in Hallein maintained their close collaboration, resulting ín the introduction of a new range of vertical lathes in 2012. The two companies' synergies that arose from the many different experiences and skills provide a decisive advantage for customers.