EMO Hannover 2019,
16 - 21 September
The most economical tool for manufacturing hydraulic cylinders from hot tubes.
Machining in 3 steps simultaneously:
- roller burnishing
- multi-insert pull counter boring tool with feed guide
- Tool with fixed diameter in the range Ø64 - 198 mm
- The variable feed guide ensures that the tool follows ...
Type 1455 single started BTA-thread
Type 1456 four started STS-thread
Type 1458 Ejector-Tool
- Solid drilling tool for the diameter range Ø28 - 74,99 mm
- Two ...
Type 1450 single started BTA-thread
Type 1451 four started STS-thread
- Solid drilling tool for diameter range Ø60 - 144.99 mm
- robust and proven tool
- three ...
Type 1475 single started BTA-thread
Type 1476 four started STS-thread
- Solid drilling tool for diameter range Ø65 - 161.99 mm
- four inserts and three guide pads
- push counter boring tool for deep drilling in the diameter range Ø44 - 500 mm
- Tool with fixed drilling diameter
- cutting depth depending on diameter from ...
- BTA counter boring tool for pull deep hole drilling for the diameter range Ø44 - 185 mm
- optionally with single-start BTA thread or four-start STS thread
- BTA boring tool for push machining
- Range reaming tool, adjustment via distance plates and adjustable holder for the diameter range Ø150 - 600 mm
- Adjustment ...
- Skiving tool for BTA deep hole drilling
- one tungsten carbide blade ground to the machining diameter for the diameter range Ø15 - 30 mm
- one or two rows of ...
Skiving and roller burnishing tools are used for the economical machining of hydraulic cylinders.
The upstream skiving process sets the required diameter (IT6 possible) ...
- Skiving tool for deep hole drilling in the diameter range Ø25 - 40 mm
- two opposite indexable inserts in adjustable holders
- the indexable inserts can be hydraulically ...
- Skiving tool for deep hole drilling for the diameter range Ø40 - 210 mm
- The tools have a removable cartrige. In the cartrige the holders for the opposite skiving ...
- thin-walled drill tubes in standard dimensions up to Ø82 mm
- thick-walled drill tubes in standard dimensions up to Ø382 mm
- Ejector drill tubes (two-tube system) ...
For deep drilling according to the BTA system, BTA-Tiefbohrsysteme offer a range of different BOZA. The oil pressure head has four main functions:
- Supply of the ...
Two drill tube clamping units are available for clamping the boring bar in the deep hole drilling machine. A collet chuck system is used to clamp smaller drill tubes. ...
Both manually and hydraulically operated vibration dampers are available for damping torsional and flexural vibrations generated on the rotating drill tubes. Type ...
Type 1465 single started BTA-thread
Type 1466 four started STS thread
Type 1467 Ejector-Tool
- Solid drilling tool for diameter range Ø16 - 35 mm
- one toothed ...
The roots of BTA Tiefbohrsysteme arise in the company “Gebrüder Heller Bremen”, which has been a leading member of the Boring and Trepanning Association (BTA).After the end of Gebrüder Heller, BTA-Tiefbohrsysteme GmbH was founded on April 1st 2000 as an independent family enterprise in Achim near Bremen. Former employees of Gebrüder Heller laid the foundation of BTA-Tiefbohrsysteme GmbH with their knowledge and experience gained during decades of experience in the field of deep hole drilling.Bild_Unternehmen1Since then we see ourselves as an innovative supplier of the entire range of deep hole boring solutions. We develop and manufacture tools, which cover the complete range of internal contours that can be produced by the deep hole drilling technology. Besides tools for solid boring, for trepanning and tool for push and pull counter boring, we also offer skiving and roller burnishing tools for internal finishing of tubes. For special inner contours, we provide solutions with our form and bottle boring tools. Apart from the actual drilling tools we provide complete equipments for deep hole boring machines. Several oil pressure heads (BOZA), vibration dampers and drill tubes with their accessories are also part of our standard product range. Moreover we can provide special designed deep hole drilling tools and machine equipments according to our customers requirements. In our modern production plant we produce our products on state of the art CNC lathes, machining centers and CNC grinding machines. Our machinery is constantly modernized and adapted to the production needs. To guarantee a consistently high quality, we have introduced a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008. Even the appearance of our company has changed in recent years. In the year 2007 a new building has been built that shows our commitment to innovation and quality to the World. In addition to quality and delivery reliability applies to us: “Everything that can be imagined can be done”