Supportive program for start-ups by Germany’s Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi)
The aim of this support program is to assist young and innovative companies in marketing their new products and process innovations. Organized exclusively within the context of the program, the joint "Innovations Made in Germany" pavilion provides the beneficiaries with a platform to tap into international markets and conduct their own export marketing. The pavilion will be located within the overall section of the show devoted to start-ups, but will stand out visually as a separate structure.
Prerequisites for participating companies
- The company must be a legal entity.
- Its headquarters and business operations must be located in Germany.
- It must be in a position to exhibit new products and processes (incl. hardware and software components)…
- …and/or to demonstrate significant advances in products, processes or services, incl. their market introduction.
- Annual balance sheet/total sales totaling up to 10 million euros
- Company age: maximum of 10 years
- Company size: maximum of 49 employees
For the first time, EMO Hannover will also be presenting the Digital Innovations Special Award offered by the BMWi founder competition. The registration deadline for start-up contestants is 1 April 2019.