Our e-ticket service for journalists allows you to apply for your press pass online up to a day before the event:
- You will receive your personal e-ticket for journalists by e-mail.
- The e-ticket entitles you to one-time admission to the exhibition grounds.
- You may then exchange your eTicket for a press ID – which is valid for the entire event – at the Press Center or the press counters at the North 1 and West 1 Entrances.
- On request, you will also be given a voucher for a catalogue and a parking permit.
Please note that your press pass / e-Ticket is not also valid for local public transport.
Alternatively, you may fill out and return the reply form by 01 September 2019.
eTickets for journalists and Press IDs are valid for travel on all GVH busses/trams plus trains (2nd class) in the Greater Hannover Region ( www.gvh.de ).
Please note that EMO Hannover press IDs are intended only for journalists and editorial team members and will not be issued to publishing, advertising or PR representatives. There is no automatic right to a press ID. Deutsche Messe reserves the right to decline requests on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that press IDs are intended only for journalists and editorial team members and will not be issued to publishing, advertising or PR representatives. There is no automatic right to a press ID. VDW reserves the right to decline requests on a case-by-case basis.
Hannover Marketing & Tourismus offers a broad range of accommodation options – from B&Bs to hotel rooms – that can be booked online at www.hannover.de/hotels/emo , by phone at +49 511 12345-555 or via e-mail at eMail .
VDW does not reimburse travel and accommodation costs.
Online press account
Journalists are entitled to a personal press account for the websites of our trade fairs. This account gives you free access to exclusive press services that can help you in your journalistic work:
- Provision of a press pass for accredited journalists
- Access to press conference dates and our online press guide
- Personal trade fair planner with checklists and schedule planner
Tip: your login details are valid for all Deutsche Messe trade fair websites.
You can find your exclusive and personalized online services in the myEMO area, which you can access from any page after you have logged in on the website. You can change or add to your personal settings and details there at any time.
To ensure that our online press services remain exclusive, registration is required.
If you already have a press account for our websites, please go to myEMO, click on the Login button on the right and enter your login details.
If you have not yet registered, you can do so here: Registration for journalists