EMO-exhibitors belong to the following sectors:
EMO Hannover is the world’s premier event for the metalworking industry. The 2017 figures say it all: 2,200 exhibitors from 44 countries and visitors from around 160 countries make EMO the most international trade show of its kind. With its over 180,000 square meters (approx.1.94 million sq.ft.) of net display space, the show is an absolute must for technology providers from all parts of the metalworking industry.
It also attracts visitors with a very high level of decision-making authority and technical expertise. 73 percent of the visitors in 2017 were actively involved in their companies’ decision-making processes – and placed orders worth over 8 billion euros at the show. EMO Hannover’s consistently high number and quality of trade visitors are the result of the organizer’s comprehensive marketing program. Press conferences in over 40 countries in the run-up to the show help to further raise its international profile.
Another key element of the show’s success is its highly professional execution. EMO Hannover is staged by the German Machine Tool Builders’ Association (VDW) in close partnership with Deutsche Messe. Both partners have extensive international networks of representatives which ensure the optimal support of non-German exhibitors ( Europe , rest of world ).
As an exhibitor, you will benefit greatly from EMO’s many special exhibitor services, such as an unlimited number of complimentary admission tickets for your customers and the many services included in the cost of your space rental fee, for example unloading and set-up of your machines, and the power and water supply infrastructure.
EMO exhibitors come from a wide variety of sectors, including the following (in alphabetical order):
- additive manufacturing
- components for flexible automation
- control systems
- coolants and lubricants
- industrial electronics, sensor and diagnostic technology
- machine tools for cutting, splitting and milling
- machine tools for thermal, electro-chemical and other processes
- machines and systems for tool and mold-making, rapid prototyping, model-making
- manufacturing software
- material flow and storage technology
- mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and electronic accessories for manufacturing technology
- measurement, testing and analysis equipment
- metal forming tools
- precision tools, diamond tools, measuring tools
- quality management systems
- robotics and automation
- sheet metal, wire and tube working machines, metal forming machines
- surface finishing technology, thin-film processes
- welding, cutting, hardening, heating