The VertiMaster V powerfully combines the machining processes turning, drilling, boring and milling in one clamping, thus saving time and ensuring the precise and effective machining of workpieces up to a diameter of 3 metres and weights of up to 20 tonnes. In combination with automatic head and tool changing, the VertiMaster V can be quickly adapted to different production requirements.
These vertical turning/milling centres save time by turning, drilling, boring and milling in one clamping - for workpieces up to 20 tonnes
- No special foundation required
- Automated head- and toolchange
- Traversable faceplate (Y-axis), optional
- Direct measuring systems
- Easy programming with Sinumerik 840D sl
- Safety Integrated for turning- and milling mod