The robust and precise mid-class device is perfect for inclusion in smart production processes.
KELCH offers the perfect solution to meet the growing requirements from industry with its tool presetters from the Industrial line. High quality coupled with the option of digital networking in the factory.
- A stable unit made of torsion-resistant steel profiles and two linear guides with linear ball bearing form the basis of both axes
- Rigid, highly-precise construction of the X and Z axis
- The endless fine adjustment on both axes enables micrometre-fine setting of the axes
- Pneumatic one-hand operation enables both axes to be quickly adjusted, individually or together if desired
- Highest level of measurement precision through precise brand-name glass scales on both axes
Also available as
KENOVA set line V345 P
Equipped with a high-contrast profile projector for optical cutting edge scanning.
- 110 mm focus screen diameter, 20× magnification and 15° incline
- Precise, problem-free measuring
- 100 % workshop-compatible
- Resistant to dirt and other external influences
- Flexible, rotatable template to check angles and radii
Measuring values are evaluated using KELCH Micro digital measurement electronics.