The modularity of the ServoOne Family guarantees you optimum integration into the machine process at all times.
A coordinated single-axis and energy-efficient multi-axis system meet the needs of any application across a wider power range. Whether in high-speed field bus communication with the central multi-axis machine controller or with distributed MotionControl intelligence in the drive controller - the ServoOne is a master of both.
Thanks to its extremely wide power range, AC-powered ServoOne single-axis servocontroller can be used in a wide range of applications.
• 4 – 450 A rated current at 3 x 400 – 480 V AC power supply
• Overload factor up to 200 % at 8 kHz switching frequency
• 8 sizes for the optimal capacity gradation
• Integrated mains filter up to 72 A
• Cooling concepts:
- Air cooling
- Liquid cooling from 16 A
• Brake resistance can be integrated
- air-cooled up to 32 A
- water-cooled up to 450 A
Field bus variety
The product range offers the flexible integration into the world of control and automation technology.
ServoOne provides a wide range of different field bus systems.
• Real-time Ethernet-based communication interfaces such as:
EtherCAT, Sercos III, PROFINET IRT or PowerLink
• Sercos II + III as the established communication interfaces in machine tools
• Proven field bus interfaces like CANopen based on DS301/DSP402 and PROFIBUS DP-V1 profiles complete the ServoOne field bus portfolio.
Integral part of the SO
STO (Safe Torque Off) integrated as standard
• Certificate corresponding to SIL3 in accordance with IEC 61508 / IEC 62061 and PL e in accordance with EN ISO 13849
Optional safety control can be integrated into SIL3 / PL e
• Safe position or speed control with safety functions such as SS1 / SS2, SOS, SLS, SLI, SLP
• Flexible and safe programming of the safety application
• Simple use of predefined safety sensors
• Implementation of complete machine safety solutions with safe cross communication with safety master in ServoOne
Dynamics & precision:
Impressive control technology for your machine
• High sampling rates of up to 16 kHz for optimal motor control
• Predictive pilot control structures for precise path accuracy
• Filter for damping mechanical vibrations
• Correction of encoder errors using patented GPOC procedure
• Compensation of motor cogging and friction torques
• Correction of mechanical spindle errors
• Autocommutation for synchronous motors without absolute value encoders
• Sensorless control of synchronous motors