The drive solution in the power range from 2 to 450 A.
The modularity of the ServoOne family guarantees you optimum Integration into the machine process at all times.
A coordinated single-axis and energy-efficient multi-axis System meet the needs of any application across a wide power range. Whether a in high-speed field bus communication with the central multi-axis machine Controller or with distributed MotionControl intelligence in the drive controller - the ServoOne is a master of both.
The energy-efficient multi-axis system consists of DC-powered axis controllers and matched power supply units with sinusoidal mains power regeneration. A constantly controlled DC link voltage guarantees the independence of globally varying power supplies. Surplus kinetic braking energy is converted into electrical energy and sinusoidally -powered back into the supply grid, which protects the environment and saves costs.
• Axis controller 4 - 450 A rated current
• Overload factor up to 300 % at 4 kHz switching frequency
• DC link fuses integrated
• Power supply units with feed in power of 26 kW – 360 kW
Field bus variety
The product range offers the flexible integration into the world of control and automation technology.
ServoOne provides a wide range of different field bus systems.
• Real-time Ethernet-based communication interfaces such as: EtherCAT, Sercos III, PROFINET IRT or PowerLink
• Sercos II + III as the established machine tool communication interfaces
• Proven field bus interfaces like CANopen based on DS301/DSP402 and PROFIBUS DP-V1 profiles complete the ServoOne field bus Portfolio
Integral part of SO
STO (Safe Torque Off) integrated as Standard
• Acceptance up to SIL3 in accordance with IEC 61508 / IEC 62061 and PL e in accordance with EN ISO 13849
Optional safety control can be integrated into SIL3 / PL e
• Safe position or speed control with safety functions such as SS1/SS2, SOS, SLS, SLI, SLP
• Flexible and safe programming of the safety application
• Simple use of predefined safety sensors
• Implementation of complete machine safety solutions with safe cross communication with safety master in ServoOne
Dynamics and precision:
Impressive control technology for your machine
• High sampling rates of up to 16 kHz for optimal motor control
• Predictive pilot control structures for precise path accuracy
• Filter for damping mechanical vibrations
• Correction of encoder errors using patented GPOC procedure
• Compensation of motor cogging and friction torques
• Correction of mechanical spindle errors
• Autocommutation for synchronous motors without absolute value encoders
• Sensorless control of synchronous motors