With WM1 G, we have complemented the upper range of our successful series WM1 with a real heavyweight. This hightech tool is THE answer to all your “large-scale” metrological needs – more than 1000 devices sold worldwide speak for themselves! WM1 G boasts the tried and tested technology of WM1 in the guise of a gantry-type machine. As is customary at Schneider Messtechnik, client needs and expectations were kept in clear focus throughout the development process: A fl exible approach to client-specifi c requirements was as much a matter of course as an ergonomic design ensuring userfriendly
operation as well clear cost structures for an affordable investment. This high-performance package is rounded off by Schneider’s powerful 3D measurement and analysis software SAPHIR – a valuable asset enabling the user to solve complex tasks easily and intuitively.
Schneider’s 3D measurement and analysis software, which features a clearly structured user interface, was specially conceived for multi-sensor environments so that it is capable of controlling any measurement probe installed on the machine. And this is exactly where SAPHIR plays off its particular strengths because no matter which machine or device series you opt for, and regardless of whether the workpieces to be measured are fl at, cubic or rotationally symmetric – one and the same smart software will reliably serve as the heart and hub of your quality assurance.
WM1 G offers the following standard features:
• SAPHIR measurement and analysis software
• 3-axis CNC control
• High-resolution CCD matrix-array camera
• Fixed lens with 1.5-fold magnifi cation (approx. 39-fold magnifi cation on the screen)
• LED ring light for incident light illumination, 4 sectors and 1 ring − separately switchable
• Precision measurement stage made of granite
• Diode laser installed as a positioning aid
• Joystick for axis control, with fast/slow speed selection
• TFT fl at screen monitor