Even more flexible manual and CNC machining
The extremely versatile FEHLMANN PICOMAX 56 TOP is now also available with an extended 800 mm X travel. The universal milling and drilling machine offers more versatility than ever before. Extra-long workpieces can be machined in a single step without repositioning, saving both time and costs. Even long rows of holes can be machined easily and efficiently with the FEHLMANN PICOMAX 56 L TOP.
Thanks to the enlarged clamping surface (up to 1400 mm x 480 mm) of the FEHLMANN PICOMAX 56 TOP, up to four fixtures can now be mounted at the same time. Operators can machine multiple parts without interruption and perform several operations without set-up changes.
More possibilities are available for 4-axis machining with a dividing unit. Thanks to the increased distance between the dividing unit and tail stock, longer workpieces can also be machined efficiently.
Benefits not only for new users
Previous users of FEHLMANN PICOMAX 100 CNC who upgrade to the FEHLMANN PICOMAX 56 L TOP benefit from all the advantages of the innovative machine concept without sacrificing the ample working area they have become accustomed to.
It goes without saying that the L version of the FEHLMANN PICOMAX 56 TOP also provides the well-known advantages:
• Flexible, fast and safe switching between manual and CNC machining. Reduced programming and set-up work in single part production.
• The compact and very clear machine concept offers a perfect view of the workpiece and spindle at all times.
• Highest precision is achieved by a direct measuring system with linear glass scales.
• An oil-cooled motor spindle with high speed and optimum stability ensures flawless surfaces and maximum productivity for modern milling strategies.
• The innovative Swiss-made product convinces with favorable cost effectiveness. Fehlmann guarantees excellent service and highest availability of spare parts.