The powerful all-rounder - the new MB 30 EE |
Milling, grinding, brushing, polishing,- and all with a single device! With integrated power control for high torque over the entire speed range. milling, grinding, brushing, polishing, files - and all with a single device! This terrific multifunction BIAX delivers best results in a variety of applications. In addition to very low maintenance costs, the machine distinguishes itself by highest level of comfort and safety. This all-rounder is suitable for use in almost all industrial sectors.
Best results thanks to digital Sensorless control electronics. This provides for:
• Constant torque at any speed between 5,000-15,000 rpm.
• Constant speed under varying load.
• Retrieval of power reserves: at maximum load even a is peak performance of 1.5 kW. After that, the overload protection switches off the machine.
• No pulsation in the low speed range.
• Smoother surfaces as a result of the work.
Low maintenance costs and no unnecessary downtime.
• Overload protection of the motor automatically switch off.
• Automatic shut-off when worn carbon brushes.
• Less mechanical wear parts, since no gear.
• Fully encapsulated Sensorless electronics can not powdered metal contact to.
• Starting current limiter prevents current peaks and protects the engine.
Maximum safety and comfort.
• Only 75 dB (A) (according to EN 60745) significantly quieter than comparable machines. Thus can be omitted on ear protection for many applications.
• Extreme low weight for this performance class, this increased mobility.
• Usage of different quick change hand pieces for milling, grinding, polishing, brushing, and files.
• Machine can be used hanging or standing.
• Soft start.
• Type of protection: IP 20, Protection class: II
Article number: 10403400
Speed: 5.000 - 15.000 min¯¹
Noise level: 75 db (A)
Weight: 5200 g
Max. tool holder: 6 mm
Connection: Thread M10x30 according to DIN 42995
Included accessories *
Other accessories *