Efficient and economical
Often complete machining fails for lack of an effective I.D. clamping device. In many cases the jaw chuck is a makeshift solution. However, even conventional mandrels with slotted clamping sleeves quickly reach their limits in terms of accuracy, rigidity, and opening stroke. HAINBUCH segmented mandrels use state-of-the-art clamping technology that is convincing, even in the most critical applications.
• Vibration dampening due to vulcanized segmented clamping bushings
• Workpiece stabilization through axial draw force applied against the workpiece end-stop
• Extremely high clamping force even at the smallest clamping Ø
• Clamping range from Ø 8 – 120 mm with only 8 mandrel sizes
• All mandrels prepared for air sensing control
Without draw bolt.
• Clamping without draw bolt, consequently ideal for blind bores
• Clamping range from Ø 8 – 100 mm with only 8 mandrel sizes