High Pressure ARNOLD 5X, are fitted with a clamp as far away as possible form the body and therefore the machine bench.
- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Designed in two sizes M and L with an adjustable force of up to 30 kN in the uppermost part.
- Essential for highly specialized machining process such as titanium and aluminum, which requires totally different clamping forces.
- They maintain their constant length irrespective of the size of the work piece, being specially designed for the use in 5-axis machining centres.
- Exterior elements needed for achieving high pressure, which usually make 5X machining work difficult, are not required with this model.
- Power regulator available in M size.
- Fitted with a high pressure mechanical intensifier.
- Side windows for quick cleaning and swarf removal.
- Customized jaws available according to the shape of the work-piece.
- Power regulator optional.
- With power regulator.
- Bigger clamping field than size M.