Use MANDO segmented mandrels stationary
Complete machining made easy: You can not only use our MANDO segmented mandrels on the lathe, you can also use them in stationary mode. Simply screw the mandrel onto the ms dock [manually actuated] or hs dock [hydraulically actuated] and you can clamp your workpiece from the inside, stationary mode.
• Mandrels can be used on the machining center
• Ideal for 5-sided machining
• Clamping range from Ø 8 – 120 mm with only 8 mandrel sizes
• Play-free centering even at bore tolerances up to ± 0.2 mm
• Typical HAINBUCH features, such as user friendly set-up, parallel clamping, optimal power conversion, extreme rigidity and supreme holding power, as well as minimal wear and tearMandrel actuating units