Hydraulic calibrating presses of the KP series are intended for cold, hot or warm calibration of parts. Options of combined trimming and automation devices for loading and unloading the parts as well as for die lubrication are offered.
- The press frame, depending on press capacity and application, may be a particularly rigid pre-stressed
multi-part or compact one-piece design
- Press head designed as oil reservoir with head cover to accommodate the compact press drive
- Depending on press size and speed one or more variable volume axial piston pumps are mounted on
the press head as submerged pumps
- Servo hydraulic direct drives alternatively equipped with gear pumps or axial piston pumps
- Forged press cylinder and press piston
- Long ram guides are infinitely adjustable by tapered gibs that ensure the high accuracy required for
- Efficient programmable control system with operator guidance, product data administration and modem
for remote diagnostics
- Depending on the requirement, positioning control for flexible programming of the press sequence and
high part accuracies without fixed stops.